Sunday 20 September 2009

Fashion Week s/s 10 favourites: NY

To be completely honest i was left being very disappointed with the majority of the collections. Except for a few, the collections were nowhere near inspiring to me.
But with the bad goes the good so here are my favourite collection from NYC.

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs
I love this collection. Seriously. The colours, the patterns, the accessories, even the shoes were perfect in this collection. Some may disagree and say Topshop will be very happy about this collection but i would have to say that it's the one and only collection i would actually wear every single outfit from. Thus the bigger collage.:P


2. Dona Karan

She never fails to amaze me. Whatever she designs has a class to it which i actually adore in comparison to other American designers. I especially liked the pastel colours and sometimes bold ones. Full stop.


3. Proenza Schouler
They are said to design sporty and athletic clothes, but for the past two seasons Proenza Schouler are in my top 10 designers:) The rest is obvious:)


(all images were taken from:style.com)

I will do another post regarding fashion week next week after London is finished. I hope they'll be better collections(as the hint from the first few of them is actually breath-taking)than NY.

See you,


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment