Sunday 3 January 2010

New Years Eve Look


all three necklaces by accessorize, dress by hnm, black platform heels by zara


So sorry i've abandoned the blog for a week but i've been really busy with Christmas shopping, making arrangements and generally having a fantastic time with my friends.
Yeah it's true, New Years is a bigger celebration than Christmas in Europe(even more in Greece)

So i had dinner with my family and then went out with my friends dancing the night away. It was great although sleeping at 6:30 am is not good :P

So this is what my make up looked like. I didn't overdo it because i just thought it didn't go well with the dress and stuff and being a neutral freak like me that was a good excuse.


(excuse the red eyes.too much smoke and drinking resulted in this)

Face:
mac studio fix fluid in nw20 mixed with
mac satinfinish foundation in nw20
mac studio finish concealer in nw15 under my eyes
mac studio sculpt concealer in nw20 on blemishes
mac studio fix powder in n4

Eyes:
mac soft orche paint post as a base
mac nylon e/s on the lid and inner corner
mac satin taupe e/s on the crease and outter corner
erre deu eyeliner pencil in black on the water line and lower lash line
l'oreal eyeliner in garbon gloss on upper lashline
max factor falsh lash effect mascara in black on top of
maybelline's volum' express mascara in black


Cheeks:
mac blusher in harmony to contour
mac blusher in daft pink

Lips:
mac l/s in cherish
chanel aqualuminiere lipgloss in 66/Freeze







thank you guys so much for being patient with me and i hope you had a fantastic New Years Eve!!!

ps
tomorrow i will be making at least 2 posts on my Christmas haul, maybe a review and stuff like that. Watch out for those :)





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment