Sunday 26 June 2011

June Favourites

Hello my beautiful readers!

I know it's not quite the end of June but it's more or less getting there and, well, five days aren't going to change my mind, i reckon.

This month i've been opting for more bronzey golden browns, contrary to what i usually go for during the start of summer which usually fluctuates between corals and hot/warm pinks. I didn't include any basic neutral eyeshadows as these are pretty much in my favourites every month. So here goes :


The Products:

Photobucket

- Clean & Clear facial scrub
- Garnier invisi mineral deodorant
- MAC pigment in Melon
- MAC blush Ombre in Springshine
- MAC blush in Trace Gold
- MAC Minealize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle(one of my first MAC purchases, recently started to like it as a multipurpose product)
- MAC select sheer loose powder (in NC20)
- MAC 134 powder brush (i know it's supposed to be a face powder brush but use it with your bronzer and you'll be amazed at how amazingly well it applies on the skin! I couldn't live without it.)
- Bourjois Health Mix Foundation (in 52)(LOVE this, review coming up)
- Bourjois eyeshadow in 72
- Chanel quad in no 81(Beiges Velours)
- L'Oreal One Million Lashes Mascara (review coming up)
- Bobbi Brown pot rouge in no2 (Calypso Coral)
- Stila eyeshadow in Oasis (still remains my all time favourite gold eyeshadow/highlighter)

Better look of the eyeshadows :

Chanel Les 4 Ombres 82 Beiges Velours
Photobucket


Bourjois eyeshadow in 72
Photobucket


Stila eyeshadow in Oasis
Photobucket


Have you tried any of those? What are your June favourites?

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I've heard the Chanel eyeshadows ren't pigmented, what do you think? I've been disappointed with Lancôme eyeshadows in the past...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd love to try the Healthy Mix foundation! And all the Mac stuff, obviously... I've also been eyeing the BB pot rouge since you get so much product for the price!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your favourites!! I would love to try that MAC brush and the bourjois foundation but I am afraid it might break me out...!fingers crossed it won't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gaby yes i too think that the Chanel eyedhadows are not pigmented at all, i tried doing swatched and it was impossible to capture with my camera. But the reason why i like this palette is that it gived a soft feminine sophisticated look. But yeah, the eyeshadows themselves are not worth their money. Same applies to Lancome. The only high end eyeshadows that seem to be quite pigmented, last well, and are worth their price are the Dior ones :) xx

    @cbsg5861 I LOVE the BB pot rouges! They are among my favourite cream blushers out there! You should definitely try them out. As for the Bourjois foundation, some people love it, some people hate it, i personally really like it, i'm doing a review in the next few days so watch out for that hun ! :)

    @Athina I've used the Bourjois foundation to several of friends and the majority of the had sensitive skin and it didnt break them out. Of course, every one is different but i guess you should have a try on this! Oh, and Trace Gold would look LOVELY on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete