Thursday 7 February 2013

Nails of the moment! Essie in Cascade Cool

Hallo beauties! I am big on nails. I pretty much can't go without nail varnish. I feel naked. I recently got this beautiful Essie shade that came along with ELLE magazine. Its regular price is about 10E but I got this for 5,90. Bargain right?

 photo DSC00001Smalledited_zps5a3472cc.jpg

Cool Cascade is a blue toned lilac-ey pastel pink. It is quite a 'bright' pastel and I love it to bits. It's application is amazing to be honest, as it needs only to coats, just to be sure, to achieve an opaque finish. It looks and feels very creamy and luxurious.

I generally love the Essie nail varnishes as they don't seem to chip on me(for some weird reason) and they last long. The colour range is amazing and there's always something for everyone's taste.
So if you want to channel your inner 'Barbie', check this out. It being an Elle freebie, makes it quite a bargain. I am planning on getting a couple more, as the shades are gorgeous. I'm just looking for the shades that I like best.

What do you think of this shade? Have you purhased any Essie nail polishes recently? Which one is your favourite?

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Got the same one. And wear it! Its amazing color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! So pretty :) I want it now haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh such a pretty colour, perfect for spring! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like such a gorgeous colour!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just got this and Instant Hot!!hahaha I bet you know!;)
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like pastels, but bright pastels are another thing! This one is really pretty and it suits you very well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is such a gorgeous bright pastel! seriously go check it out! :) x x

      Delete
  7. That shade is gorgeous, I love essie polishes

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog, i started following, follow me too, if u want
    www.vickymarple.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge fan of this colour, but I do love Essie nailpolishes. My favourite from the ones I got is "In stitches".

    Xxx

    Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Χιχιχι βλέπω ούτε εσύ κρατήθηκες!!! Το πήρα και εγώ το δικό μου και πολύ το χάρηκα!
    Το χρώμα σου πάει πολύ!!

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Essie have really nice nail colours :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colour is gorgeous! Following your blog :) xx

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty shade! Wish it was released with Elle in the UK x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They really now their pink shades at Essie and these makes me long for Spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Πολύ πολύ πολύ ωραίο ροζ! Σου πάει πολύ το χρωματάκι. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a nice colour!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete