Sunday 20 January 2008

Dream Shopping 2008!(part 1)

I'm sorry i haven't updated this blog for more than a week, it's true i've been really busy with projects, school and stuff.
Now as a start i'm going to make a list including things that it's practically impossible for me to buy@lol so:<

Marc Jacobs Dress~250£
Photobucket

I don't know why but this dress caught my eye from the very first time i saw it!Something about the colour, yes that's whats so amazing about it!!

Marc Jacobs~200£
Photobucket

Sure, Marc Jacobs is one of my favourite designers but honestly, wouldnt you fall in love with this watch?^^


Miu Miu~122.500£
Photobucket

Neat and simple, perfect for me ;)

Chloé ~290£
Photobucket

I am literally obsessed with this waterproof coat!Gosh!The colour, the shape...everything about it is siply obsessive!!

Fendi~250£

Photobucket

Lovely belt!I wish i could have bought it.But i think it's pretty silly to give 250 £ just for a simple as that belt!!

Alexander McQueen~115£
Photobucket
This is definitely something I am going to buy in a few days, i mean Alexander McQueen is one of my favourites and the price is not that high!Ohhh i'm getting excited!

Burberry~485£
Photobucket
Nothing to say.Lovely dress isn't it?Too expensive isn't it?;)

Burberry~790£

Photobucket

aaaaa....in love.....

And now, my ALL TIME favourite designer/love, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!Enjoy him in all his glory!

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

~550£
Photobucket


~520£
Photobucket

~680£
Photobucket

~400£
Photobucket

-----------------------------------------------------


I was stumbling the other day and i stumbled on this.Basically it's website with photographs contributed by a father who took photographs(literally amazing photos)of his daughter through her life.And it really worths watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment