Monday 6 October 2008

Fashion Week pt1

Ok so now that Paris fashion Week is over i thought i'd be nice to make a post about my favourite designers and their collections and such...well couldn't possibly talk about my favourite collections cause i simply loved every single one of them.
I this post i am going to talk about my 3 all time favourite brands. Those are Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren. They do have something in common; elegance.

CHANEL



I think Karl Lagerfield did a pretty good job this time as well, this parisian and elegant vibe, those silky/slick fabrics with the fainted colours. Absolutely vital. Love it.



Yves Saint Laurent



Romance.Love.Passion.Feminine.Sophisticated. i think this describes everything i could possibly say about YSL. I lovelovelove it. I want them all.( I guess that it because that's how i typically dress but, still what a beautiful collection)


Ralph Lauren



When i first saw the clothes i immediately thought " that's what boho chic's all about." I love this bohemian vide with baggy trousers, neutral colours mixing with cold, and generally, seeing something really elegant that can relaxes your eye. Because that's what it does...seriously :)



...i know i said i'm going to focus on my three favourite brands but i just can't resist not to tell you about Giambattista Valli.

Giambattista Valli



I didn't really know anything about him until Paris Fashion week ss 09.
His collection is FANTASTIC. I cannot actually tell you. So feminine, elegant, consisted of mainly beige and black dresses, so chic! I absolutely love it. It's now one of my favourites. I love this 50's style/vibe most of his dresses have.Brilliantly done.

Well, just cause i'm being a lazy rats arse i am not going to talk about anything else. Instead, i am going to post a few more parts about FW. So excited.lol

Hope you're all going really well.
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment