Monday 13 July 2009

MAC love



How long have you been using Mac?
About three years now.


What was your first Mac product?
God, i think it was either an eyeshadow called trax or one of their mascaras.

What's your all time favourite Mac product?
all that glitters eyeshadow, and style blush

What's your least favourite Mac product?
mascaras, and eye pencils

Do you own a Pro Card?
No but I would love one.

Your Mac foundation shade:
NW15

Your favourite Mac-Foundation:
Studio Fix Fluid

Eyeshadow:

all that glitters combined with woodwinked

Lipstick:
modesty/freckletone

Lipgloss:
florabundance

Liner:
I don’t use a Mac eyeliner, maybe I should??

Brush:
129

Nail Lacquer:
love and friendship

Pro Product:
Empty eye and blush pan palettes, I need some more.

Prep + Prime Skin:
love love love it

Full Coverage Foundation:
studio fix of course

Studio Sculpt Foundation:
never used, but ive used the concealer and it by far the best one!

Face + Body Foundation:
Never used.

Mineralize Satin Finish:
Never used

Studio Fix Fluid:
Tried it and liked it.

Hyper Real Foundation:
Never used.

Select SPF15 Foundation:
it's quite good, but not as much as studio fix

Studio Tech Foundation:
Never used.

Studio Fix Powder:
one of my standards, everyday, products. i love it

Studio Stick:
never used

Hyper Real Pressed Foundation:
Never used.

Beauty Powder:
I feel like I’m too pale to use these.

Sculpting Powder:
never used

Shaping Powder:
Never used.

Loose Blot Powder :

love it!

Pressed Blot Powder:
I use this everyday on my t-zone, it’s a complete life saver for oily skin types.

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
never used but i'm actually going to try one.

Mineralize Skinfinsh:
have only tried soft and gentle and i really like it!

Bronzing Powder:
as opposed to other people, i really really like this bronzer.

Blush:
I change my blusher every day, my current faves are dame, gingerly and style

Blushcreme:
never tried

Mineralize Blush:
i love warm soul

Gel Blush:
never used

Cream Color Base :

i have luna and i use it as a cheek and eyebrow highlighter

Studio Sculpt Concealer:
LOVE IT!LIFE SAVER!AMEN!

Select Cover Up Concealer:
never used

Select Moisture cover Concealer:
never used

Studio Finish Concealer:
never used

Studio Stick:
never used.

Lip Erase:
never used.

Tinted Lip Conditioner
love it.anything

Lipstick:
mostly i use freckletone and modesty but snob and russian red are lovely colours as well

Lipglass:

I only really wear these if I’m going out.

See Thru Lip Color:
worn when going out

Dazzleglass:
i only have one and that is rags to richies and its lovely

Cremesheen Glass:
lovelovelove these. dont have a special favourite

Lip Gelee:
never used

Lip Pencil:

i only got one from mac and that is in auburn

Solar Bits:
never used

Nail Lacquer:
love and friendship

Shadestick:
I have shimmersand

Paint:
i havent really perfected the way to use them!

Paint Pots:
i love indianwood, barestudy, delft

Eye Shadow:
Love them all

Pigment:
I have about 5 pigments, and my favourite one is deep blue green


Bold
Glitter:
i only have reflects transparent teal but im willing to buy more.

Bold
Eye Kohl:
Never used.

Chromaline:
Never used.

Fluidline:
I have blacktrack

Liquid Last Liner:
Never used

Lustre Drops:
i went to buy one and they were sold out!



False Lashes:
Not keen on falsies



ProLash Mascara,Zoom Lash Mascara,Plush Lash Mascara, Dazzle Lash Mascara:
have tried everything and didnt really like any of them



What has been your favourite Mac collection to date?
Too many to mention, I liked sugar sweet just because of the whole concept of sweets and cakes



Which Mac collection, in your opinion, do you think was disappointing, if any?
style warriors.nothing except lustre drops appealed to me




What products do you think Mac are missing?
I’m not sure really, they are always coming out with new things.






0 comments:

Post a Comment