Wednesday 7 December 2011

a review to come; EXCITING STUFF!



Look at what I received in the post today! I'm super excited about trying this tomorrow morning. Gonna give it a try for a few days and then I'll let you guys know of the results :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

On another note, I've been thinking of doing a FOTD post for quite some time now, but sad me I wake up very early in the morning and my 6am face is not exactly FOTD material. Nevertheless I will try and put it up this week.

I hope you girls are having a wonderful week :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I'd love to see what you think of it, I've used it for a couple of times and so far I'm liking it a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8elw na dokimasw epeigontws....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cbsg5861 oh hunnie i've been wearing this for 2 days straight and i must say i'm very much liking the results

    @Danielitsa it is available to purchase from HONDOS CENTER. I think you should try it as it's affordable and does the job wuite well. review coming soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. poli endiaferon to blog sou..sygxaritiria!An epithimeis des kai to diko mou pou molis to eftiaksa mylovelybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΑ seyxaristw pl kopela m :) xx

    ReplyDelete